Durango Press Water Tank

  • ricktracy98
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Just picked up the HOn3 water tank kit by Durango Press. The bottome of the tank has a round insert keeping it round....is there a way others have got the top half round or does the assembly eventually take care of that?
      Rick
    • Kjb80401@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        I would think this would be a question to ask Durango Press for guidance.
        Check your instructions for contact information, or:

        Via: _http://www.jlinnovative.com/_ (http://www.jlinnovative.com/) and:

        _http://www.jlinnovative.com/default1.asp?page=Contact_
        (http://www.jlinnovative.com/default1.asp?page=Contact)

        Keevan

        In a message dated 2/3/2010 1:15:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
        resqrk@... writes:

        Just picked up the HOn3 water tank kit by Durango Press. The bottome of
        the tank has a round insert keeping it round....is there a way others have
        got the top half round or does the assembly eventually take care of that?
        Rick

      • Richard Cantrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
          Rick
          have assembled 3 of those water tanks and did not have that issue with them
          on mine the preassembled tanks were all great
          but as I recall the roof kind of snaps on over the top and would hold the top
          round
          Richard in Tehachapi