Master Creations Kit For Sale

  • sanwon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      For Sale is an MC Railhead Saloon craftsman kit. It is unopened, still in the original factory plastic wrap, and the box is in mint condition. Like all Master Creations kits, this one has laser-cut parts, tabbed construction, and full bar interior. Electronic lighting is also included. Price is $125 and I'll eat the shipping. Contact me OFFLIST at sanwon at peoplepc.com or 813-783-8985. Thanks.

      /dave alexander

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com