Re: Colo / NM / etc (was NWP)

  • wayne_walling@xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      Great comments Charlie -
      One question though - how old are these e-mail's - I posted this so long ago
      I don't even remember when (old-timers disease) -
      When did you get this posting?
      w.

      Wayne L. Walling, Super.
      Fac.Ops./WSU
      Pullman, WA 99164-1150
      PH: (509)335-9038
    • wayne_walling@xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
        Really neat stuff Charlie -
        My e-mail was posted over three weeks ago on some of the NM stuff -
        my how time flies!
        Thanks for the heads up too!
        w.

        Wayne L. Walling, Super.
        Fac.Ops./WSU
        Pullman, WA 99164-1150
        PH: (509)335-9038
      • Charlie Mutschler
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 1999
          Wayne,

          I got your message on NM narrow gauge about three days ago (Friday,
          October 29) and sent a response on Sunday the 31st. So mine wasn't
          wandering about in the ether too long, though I dont know about yours -
          when did you post it?

          As you might have guessed from the pre-occupation with the D&RGW T-12
          class 4-6-0's, the Santa Fe Branch is something of an interest of mine.
          (Anybody remember seeing the movies filmed on line? Parts of *Texas
          Rangers,* a shoot-em-up with Jack Oakie, and a version of Rudyard
          Kipling's *The Light That Failed.*) For the folks interested in the line
          in its final days, see the WB video, "Excursion to the Thirties," which
          has R. B. Jackson color movies of the mixed with K-28's.

          Cheers!

          Charlie
          -30-