Re: [HOn3] Re: 346 ATW domes

  • zul36@aol.com
    Message 1 of 75 , Dec 1, 2009
      Rich-Nothing beats a nicely turned dome. I for one do not have the
      patience to do the set up a lath and mill just to turn a dome.

      In a message dated 11/30/2009 11:18:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      killroy321@... writes:

      Would someone be willing to make a set of domes for me then. I simply have
      a unimat mini lathe and can only trim down my origninal domes.

      Rich Johnson

      www.RichardSJohnson.net

      "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

    • Michael F. Looney
      Message 75 of 75 , Dec 5, 2009
        Mr. Buckelew:
        You can get the same thing at any auto part store for about the same price.
        Mike Looney