RE: [HOn3] Re: 346 ATW domes

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 75 , Nov 30, 2009
      Would someone be willing to make a set of domes for me then. I simply have a unimat mini lathe and can only trim down my origninal domes.

      Rich Johnson

      www.RichardSJohnson.net

      "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

    • Michael F. Looney
      Message 75 of 75 , Dec 5, 2009
        Mr. Buckelew:
        You can get the same thing at any auto part store for about the same price.
        Mike Looney