Re: [HOn3] New MRGS car

  • Peter Gloor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Here's the URL for the E-bay page of Treasure Trove. I already have a
      plastic kit for this car, but I am not sure if this one has the correct
      length.
      What is missing in the kit are a correct end ladder, roofwalk and
      roofwalk railing. I will have to scratchbuild all of this,
      and that is what takes most of the building time.
      I will be doing the work car version.

      http://cgi.ebay.ch/Hon3-NEW-MRGS-RPO-Baggage-Chili-Line-kit-3062-NEW_W0QQitemZ370282596314QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item56369007da

      Peter