MMI K-27 Special

  • ohio_narrow_minded
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      all,

      i forgot to mention this in my last post. i usually dont feel its my place to advertise for people but this guy has been a lot of help in my adventure into HOn3.

      Southwest Narrow Gauge is running a deal on MMI K-27's

      Bruce from SNG bought the remaining stock of the HOn3 K-27s from Precision Scale and is selling them at an amazing price, all remaining stock of his is $199.

      so please check him out at www.i-sng.com

      Dave T.
    • Richard Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Wow my preorder price was 270, that is a smokin deal. I cant believe it. Makes you wonder if they just couldnt sell them with the Blackstone competition.

        In my opinion they would have sold better if they hadnt been released at the same time as the Blackstone. Two locos from different makers, the RTR is going to win.

        Rich Johnson

        www.RichardSJohnson.net

        "Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

        To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com

        so please check him out at www.i-sng.com

        Dave T.