N-Scale Weekend

  • Wesley Shankland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      I posted this in February and March, but I wanted to remind everyone in case someone missed it.

      The Central Ohio N-Trak (CONTRAK) is hosting an N-Scale Weekend the first weekend in May 2009 in Columbus, Ohio. This event is open to the general public, but is especially aimed at the N-scale modelers and especially, N-scale clubs. We;ve had such a great response that we've had to rent an additional building!

      There will be many N-scale distributors, clinics, door prizes and just great fun.Contact CONTRAK's Vice President, Dave White, for more details at: dcwizard@... or call him at: 614-991-4547.

      The dates are Saturday and Sunday, May 2 and 3, 2009 at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Columbus, Ohio. We have arranged special rates at area motels. Make arrangements soon as the motels are filling up.

      Please plan to join us! This should be a lot of fun. No toys . . . no dishes . . . just N-Scale trains, supplies and modular layouts.

      Wes
    • Wesley Shankland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009
        I appreciate this forum and I would imagine that most of you are tired of my constant reminders about our N-Scale Weekend coming up the first weekend in May. But I promise: this will be the last time I bother you! We are just so excited because of the great response we've received both from N-Scalers and from N-Scale vendors.

        The dates are Saturday and Sunday, May 2 and 3, 2009 at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Columbus, Ohio. If you're anywhere near Central Ohio, join us for one or both days. We've had such a great response that we've had to add an additional building for vendors and N-Scale layouts.

        If you have any questions, you can contact me or better yet, Dave White at dcwizard@.... Our web site is: http://www.centralohiontrak.org We've already rented buildings and started planning for next year, but join us for our inaugural event.

        Wes