Re: [HOn3] Sanborn insurance maps

  • Ted Wiese
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Ed,

      you made my day!

      I have a few of the San Juans that I got at Silverton and Ouray, but now
      I can see them all

      thanks
      ted

      --
      Ted Wiese
      San Juan Southern

      mearsted20@...
      convention photos at:
      picasaweb.google.com/mearsted20/

    • Brandan Brauch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Wow I'm currently in the planning process and have a pretty good idea
        of track and railroad related buildings and such, but I was pretty
        lost for town layouts and buildings. And poof you pointed me in an
        awesome direction, I really feel now that my excursion into narrow
        gauge will be an amazing and accurate representation of the locations
        I have chosen.(Colorado narrow gauge has always been my true love
        didn't whant to start until the time was right)