HO Aladdin General Store now shipping

  • Joe Fuss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      We began shipping the first of the Limited Run HO Aladdin General Store
      kits over the weekend. The structure, typical of many country stores,
      has an old-fashioned covered front porch and five (yes FIVE!) additions.
      All the various roof lines and materials (corrugated steel, shake
      shingles, and rolled roofing) make the building a real eye catcher on
      the layout.

      The kit includes two outhouses (complete with toilet paper), a picnic
      table, electric pole and power entrance, period graphics, and about 40
      HO detail castingsĀ…even antlers for the roof peak. Door knobs and
      lock plates are also in the box, plus screen doors if you choose to use
      them.

      We've made 32 kits to start. Additional runs will be made as
      needed, but we're only going to produce a total of 150. When
      they're gone, that's it. The kit sells for $175, postpaid in
      the US, and is only available via direct orders.

      If you'd like more information and to see photos, visit
      www.raggstoriches.biz <http://www.raggstoriches.biz/> and click on the
      photo of the Aladdin on the main page.

      Hope to hear from you!

      Ragg