Re: [HOn3] Re: Micro-Trains Cars

  • Kent Hinton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008
      Jim,

      You may still want to switch out the Micro-Trains wheel sets. Make sure your layout room has low humidity if you don't switch out the wheels; I am guessing from your signature line that you live in western Ohio. One of the guys in our group is building a layout under his wife's house. The wheels are beginning to "rot" on all of the Micro-Trains cars he stored on the layout.

      Kent Hinton