Re: [HOn3] Why when I type in a space am I now getting gobblygook?

  • dlhuffman
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 3, 2008
      Phil,

      Go use a friend's computer and log-onto your Yahoo account and type an email. If you are still getting the problem then it is not your computer. But, if everything works fine there, then it is something wrong in your computer.

      This is the first step to take. This determines where the problem lies.

      After you have done this, feel free to contact me off list at:

      dvdguy@...

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515

      Want to learn more about weathering?

      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3.html
      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 16, 2008
        Phil,

        Why not get another email address, like one on Gmail or Hotmail and join
        again and use that address for the time being.

        Both your old and your new membership would continue.

        I have no other suggestions. I don't know anything about Yahoo email
        accounts. I use Outlook Express.

        Darryl Huffman
        Anchorage, Alaska
        dvdguy@...