Re: [HOn3] Rerailer

  • dave4844@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 2, 2007
      Yes Mark Toad makes one
      Dave Grassing

    • Duane Richardson, MMR
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2007
        For a launch ramp I've been using a modified Rix Railer for years. I
        bought a N scale version and sanded the middle so it would sit
        between the rails and added a strip of styrene to the out edges to
        help keep is centered. It's pretty rugged and no bowing issues. It
        also sits right on the rails and works prefectly every time.

        FYI,

        Duane Richardson, MMR

        El Lobo Division
        Purgatory & Devil River Railroad