Re: [HOn3] It isn't Narrow but was fun

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2007
      Yeah, I got it. Couldn't open it from Pete's site because I don't have QuickTime installed (eyet).

      Thanks, Mike Conder

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2007
        Pete--wondering if you might be of the Doty family from Marble--a colleague grew up there--had a photo of himself in the cab of a Shay back when the quarry and mill were in full operation. name was Robert E. Doty. gj
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2007
          I normally answer that question like this:
          We would be related if he has connections to the first person publicly
          humiliated in the stocks in the Plimouth Colony in Massachusets. We know I
          am as he was lock in the stocks and I am a Realtor...
          Hmmm? Is it in the genes?

          But seriously, I do not know a Robert. And I am originally from New England.

          Pete Doty
          303-880-5585
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 3, 2007
            Pat,

            The C&S ng had a couple of them, the hardest 3-way stub to model would
            be the one in Central City. It was on a bridge.

            Rick Steele