Re: Wheel Gauge, DCC and Shinoharang TURNOUTS

  • railwayeng
    Message 1 of 66 , Sep 1, 2007
      > NOTE THERE IS NO GREASE, JUST CONTINUOUS AND NOW FRESH WEAR MARKS ON
      > EVEN THE STRAIGHT GUARD RAIL.

      I just looked at your three pics and I don't see the "touching"

      The inside edge of the guard rail looks untouched to me.
      I can see the darker color instead of shine from wear.
      It also looks like irregular surface and it should be smooth
      like the top of the rail if it's being rubbed at all.

      I'm just not seeing what your seeing in these pictures.

      -Steve
    • Andy Reichert
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 4, 2007
        Now that's a lot of useful prototype stuff I didn't know.

        Andy