Re: Tram/trolly

  • Ashutosh
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Dear Bob

      Thank you for the article!! it is of great use. I have got some more information. The contract was given to Structural Engineering Works (SEW) by BMC (Bombay Municipal Corporation) for laying the pipeline. The pipes were prefabricated and they were transported to the actual construction site. This pipeline runs thru forest as well as had few tunnels. I did worked on the image and it says M.T No17??

      I have uploaded the image. It is big app. 9 mb zip file.

      www.printtechindia.biz/trolly_india.zip

      Best regards
      ashutosh

    • Ashutosh
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        Greetings

        I found one similar?? photograph on IRFCA.

        http://www.irfca.org:80/~shankie/irhistorybook/wckgwlrcar.jpg

        Best regards
        ashutosh