Re: This is in the library of congress digital collection

  • Mike Lehman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hey Annie,
      Lots of good stuff here. I even found a plan for a chicken house. Strange thing was that I found it when searching for "Silverton Railroad"--- it's item # 146 when searching with those
      keywords, no restrictions. I thought you might be interested and maybe all those Nevada railroad fanatics, as it's a Paradise Valley, Nevada prototype (is that near a railroad?)
      Looks pretty generic, in any case. Guess I need to refine my search a little, though. Thanks for the great link.
      Mike Lehman
      Urbana, IL

    • Tex61@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 1999
        In a message dated 8/1/99 1:00:07 AM EST, rebelmike@... writes:

        << From: Anne Ogborn <anniepoo@...>

        > Here's the URL for the whole enchilada.
        >
        > http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/ammemhome.html
        >
        > They have a nice search facility.

        Hi Annie,
        Thanks so much for this site.
        Jim Besleme
      • Anne Ogborn
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 1999
          yep - they've got lots and lots of cool stuff.
          Most of Shirley Berman's Women & the American RR stuff is there,
          they've got tons of life histories collected as WPA projects in the
          '30's & telling stories mostly from the periods we're modelling.
          It's a cool site.
          Now, if only we could convince CSRM to do the same.

          --
          Anniepoo
          Need loco motors?