New photos and file

  • George.Pierson@trnty.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hello, all,

      I have justed posted a bunch of photos, both prototype and models, to our list site under the file name EASTERN NG. The pictures show two newly completed engines on my HOn3 Tuscarora Valley RR. One is a modified FED Spartan 4-4-0; the other is a kit-bashed 2-6-0 from the Newport & Shermans Valley RR. The details for the photos are in the FILES section of our group's site under the same name. Narrow gauge east of the Big Muddy lives!! Enjoy!

      George Pierson