Re: k-27 from Blackstone

  • craigsym
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 1, 2006
      Jeff,

      When these were first announced, you said that these engines would be
      a stock item and not limited run. Is that still the plan? With so
      many great model coming, it might take a year or more to buy my
      fill. ;)

      Craig Symington.
      RGS - Ridgway to Rico in HOn3
    • Scott McLeod
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 2, 2006
        Thanks for the reply Jeff,

        I look forward to seeing the pictures.

        Scott
        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=141273&grpspId=1601533813&msgId=
        40580&stime=1157087178&nc1=3848621&nc2=3848443&nc3=3848538>