Re: convention loco feedback

  • jacsinger
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 31, 2006
      Travis,

      Yes we did. The consolidation is still tops with most. Some good
      points have been made for various classes of this design. It is
      apparent that C-18's and C-16's are most mentioned. However, a bit
      more market research is needed on our end before we announce any next
      loco run, consolidation or otherwise. Thanks for asking, I have kept
      all the feedback from the group and we will certainly weigh that in.

      Jeff
    • Scott McLeod
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 2, 2006
        Thanks for the reply Jeff,

        I look forward to seeing the pictures.

        Scott
        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=141273&grpspId=1601533813&msgId=
        40580&stime=1157087178&nc1=3848621&nc2=3848443&nc3=3848538>