RE: [HOn3] New Gazette cover

  • Pete Doty
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 1 1:13 PM
      Did you see this???!!!
      http://nick.gully.org/see/apr2006.jpg

      Pete

      -----Original Message-----
      From: HOn3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HOn3@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      ashutosh
      Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 7:48 PM
      To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [HOn3] Re: Floquil paint

      Dear Mike

      These paints are in tubes. They are also available in bottle , but I prefer
      to buy in tubes because we have very hot climate and the shelf life reduces
      due to drying. The matte medium is available so I will use that. I think
      with 91% the pigment will separate out.

      Best regards
      ashutosh

      HOn3 list web pages are:
      http://www.railwayeng.com/hon3/

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Martin Fischer
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 5 11:47 AM
        Mik,e

        well, that's what I wrote this morning. When I got home tonight the newest
        Gazette was in the postbox.

        Regards
        Martin