Re: [HOn3] Cable for mining hoists

  • Dale Buxton
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2006
      John,

      Just as a FYI. Some of that stranded bead wire stuff
      is believe it or not Titanium and anodized in freaky
      colors. Met a bead worker and chain mail maker at the
      Colorado Renaissance Faire that used this stuff.
      "Memory Metal"… and PRICEY!
      I wonder what grade of Titanium they used back in the
      Renaissance? Hmmmm…

      Dale

      http://mail.yahoo.com