Re: [HOn3] Review of pre-production R-T-R HOn3 rolling stock.

  • Ebteng18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Jan 2, 2006
      In a message dated 1/1/06 10:34:10 PM EST, brett.payne@...
      writes:

      << I recall Peter saying that there would be two US sources for the
      production models. One being John Vivian and the other I think was a
      lady on the East Coast.
      the lady on the east coast, Nancy Graf. has ended her dealings with Peter
      Grace
      and we east coast dealers have been left hanging waiting for Peter to make
      other
      arrangements.
      Bill Miller.........Dougs Hobby Shop

      Thanks for the positive feedback on my review.

      Brett

      Mike Conder wrote:

      >I'd assume that John Vivian of MRGS (is that the correct name?) will have
      them available.

      >Mike Conder >>
    • Edward Staib
      Message 87 of 87 , Jan 29, 2006
        This is off subject from your R-T-R HOn3 rolling stock subject. The
        website your son set up for you is a good design and simple. There are
        too many websites out there that are horrible. I just wanted to give
        kudos where they are due.