Re: Review of pre-production R-T-R HOn3 rolling stock.

  • train man
    Message 1 of 87 , Jan 2, 2006
      I for one am glad i am not the one making these for you people. most of
      you are being very nice about the cars. But a few of you need to be
      taken out back and have the ####$# kicked out of you. if you do not
      like it DON"T BUY IT!!!!! don't tell me what kind of crap it is and
      tell me how you would not have this crap running on your layout. you
      sound like a bunch of BI*&%ey little school girls saying how my stuff
      is better than yours!!!! i can see a bunch of old men sitting around
      saying how my trains are better than yours. you people are the ones
      KILLING this hobby.... you wounder why Hobby shops are dieing off like
      they are and why no new people come into the hobby? just read the way
      you put somone down for trying to give you somthing you want. you sould
      be glad Peter Grace it trying so hard to put out a good C-16 and yet
      you bitch about it. GROW UP PEOPLE.
    • Edward Staib
      Message 87 of 87 , Jan 29, 2006
        This is off subject from your R-T-R HOn3 rolling stock subject. The
        website your son set up for you is a good design and simple. There are
        too many websites out there that are horrible. I just wanted to give
        kudos where they are due.