Re: Stripping brass laquer.

    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 30, 1999
      Wayne Walling wrote:
      > We just used JP4 right out of the trap drains on the aircraft - stick a
      > little bucket under the drain ...

      More chemistry. JP4 is essentially a highly refined kerosene. That's
      why it did all those wonderful things, and now you know how to do them
      again!

      Mike Conder
    • Eabracher@xxx.xxx
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 3, 1999
        I have not seen any type of "thing" at Vails for curing paint. I think he
        just lets it dry of it's own accord. He mostly hand paints and sometimes
        uses a spray can. Ugh. But thats his style. Does turn out nice.

        Eric