Re: Stripping brass laquer.

  • wayne_walling@xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 30, 1999
      >From: boone@... (Boone Morrison)
      >
      >>From: wayne_walling@... (Wayne Walling)

      >>We just used JP4 right out of the trap drains on the aircraft

      >Ah, yes... We used to use the bottom fuel drain on the Hueys as a source
      >of fuel for our "camp stoves"

      >The Crew Chief was pretty mellow about that, but don't EVER use the fire
      >extnguisher to cool your beer unless you give him a can or two! :-))
      >
      >Aloha, Boone

      *****We used LOX - quicker cooling at -247 deg. F.***** Just spray the
      six-pack - look Ma', explosive beer! :-(
      w.

      Wayne L. Walling, Super.
      Fac.Ops./WSU
      Pullman, WA 99164-1150
      PH: (509)335-9038
    • Eabracher@xxx.xxx
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 3, 1999
        I have not seen any type of "thing" at Vails for curing paint. I think he
        just lets it dry of it's own accord. He mostly hand paints and sometimes
        uses a spray can. Ugh. But thats his style. Does turn out nice.

        Eric