Convention Goers

  • Terry Schmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
      Did anyone who got to attend the NG Convention happen to talk to Crystal
      River about their Chama Depot? I'd appreciate any feedback.

      Terry

    • Kjb80401@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
        In a message dated 9/7/2005 2:34:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
        tschm@... writes:

        Did anyone who got to attend the NG Convention happen to talk to Crystal
        River about their Chama Depot? I'd appreciate any feedback.

        Terry,

        Try contacting / asking Tom at
        _crprod@..._ (mailto:crprod@...)
        Keevan

      • Terry Schmidt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
          I've tried that several times and haven't received a reply for about the
          past year. I was hoping he might show up at the convention and have passed
          on a current estimate for the Chama kit. I heard Tom had illnesses in the
          family and I'm sure had more pressing matters than my emails and the kit
          business. Hope he is doing ok.

          Terry

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 13, 2005
            Terry,

            I talked to Tom at the convention. He is doing fine. The health issues
            were with family members outside the immediate family. He has been working
            on getting some of the O scale and S scale kits finished. He had several of
            these there at the convention. He said that now that they were caught up he
            would start working on the HO scale projects. Among those are the Chama
            depot and the Buffalo depot. It is too soon to tell when any of these might
            reach the stage of being in production and ready to sell. Hope that helps!

            Duncan
          • Terry Schmidt
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2005
              Duncan,

              Thank you very much for the update. Glad to hear Tom is doing well and that
              he is going to be working on the HO kits. Which is a polite way of saying
              that I really don't want to try and scratch the Chama depot :-)