Re: [HOn3] 25th NNGC

  • Robert Black
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hi Bob,

      That is the major one, it is the closest to Dearborn. If your
      going to stay in the Dearborn area then Detroit Metro is the one
      you want. I have lived her (in the enchanted mitten), all my
      life and that's the airport I fly out of anything I travel out
      of state.

      Have a groovy weekend
      Bob

      --- snookdust@... wrote:

      > Is the prefered airport in Detroit the symbol DTW? seems like
      > there are
      > quite a few airports there Bob Veefkind in flooded S.W.
      > Florida

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Robert Black
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
        Bob,

        Flint is way to far from Dearborn. Metro is the best place to
        fly into. What you will save on a flit to flint you will spend
        twice that on gas getting to Dearborn and back. In Michigan we
        have two seasons, Winter & Construction. You want to be as close
        to Dearborn as possible. If you think I'm kidding about the
        Construction season, go to a welcome station on I-75, or I-94
        and you can get a road map with all the construction shown on
        the map. You can most likely get that same map ant Metro.

        Have a groovy day
        Bob B.

        --- peter mcgourty <p.mcgourty@...> wrote:

        > Bob - YES!!!
        >
        > You want to fly into Detroit, Wayne County. However, if you
        > have access,
        > you might want to fly into a surrounding city like Flint, on
        > Airtrans and
        > save. You really need to look around. Lots of deals there.
        >
        > Pete

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Rob Bell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005