Re: [HOn3] Laser Cut Ophir Cribbing Kit

  • Don Bergman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks to all for the kind comments about my layout.

      Does anybody know of Joe Ferguson? My gray matter is stirring that he is the source of the Ophir Cribbing Kit. I have tried to contact him direct with no results.

      For those from the upper Mid West coming to the 25th National in Dearborn, Consider taking the Boat across Lake Michigan (the ole steamer Badger of course to Ludington or the new "high speed" to Muskegon) then drop down to Holland to see my layout. Not that much out of your way. Open 9-9 Wed Aug 31 or 9-9 Sunday September 4. Ohter times by appointment 1-616-494-0765.

      Don Bergman
      Holland, MI
      DBRenegade@...