Re: Santa Clara Layout Tour Revisited

  • Mario Rapinett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      John, Mike ..... Had a friend from the USA here yesterday. He lives
      in Santa Clara......and I will staying with him most of the time,
      while in California.....

      Everything is scheduled as discussed for the 21st......hope you don't
      mind my friend joining me. Richard and I will be heading from Santa
      Rosa, the night before......Richard is like me, very quite and
      shy.....

      Also still hoping to see Jim Vail....that should be enough for one
      day.

      It's all getting closer by the day and looking forward to the
      occassion.. Hoping we won't be too much trouble.

      best wishes

      Mario ( Australia )

      --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Rapinett" <mjbd@w...> wrote:
      > Jim Vail...thankyou for your help with the above
      > Hoping to catch up with you again. I really like your new town
      area that was done prior to the NG convention.