Items for Sale

  • gregsilva2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30 8:49 PM
      Good evening. I have a Sierra West Logging and Tractor Repair Shed
      kit, and a Sierra West Deer Creek Machine Shop, for sale. The price is
      $200 each, plus postage. Please contact me off-list if you are
      interested. Thanks.
    • duane white
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 20, 2006
        I have the following items for sale. Prices include
        Postage. If interested, I have photos of the items,
        Contact me off list and I will be glad to email
        photos.

        Durango Press Hon3 Westside Lumber Co.
        caboose kit, includes trucks. Kit is new and
        unassembled. $20.00.

        Model Railroad General Store (MRGS) #3319
        HOn3 DRGW Coach Kit. Car #319, less trucks.
        Kit is new and unassembled. $22.00.

        LaBelle HOn3 DRGW Long Caboose Kit new
        and unassembled. HOn3-37. I have included a set
        of trucks with this kit. $25.00.

        Precision Scale Co. HOn3 C&S caboose kit PK-68.
        Kit is all Brass and includes trucks. Kit is new
        and unassembled. $30.00.

        Precision Scale Co. HOn3 Brass locomotive snowplow.
        $17.00.

        Precision Scale Co. HOn3 Brass trucks. 1 pair DRGW
        Passenger car trucks , unassembled, PSHO-3005, 1
        pair DRGW Bettendorf freight car trucks, assembled,
        PSHO-3026R/R. $28.00 for both sets/pair.

        4 sets/pair HOn3 trucks: 1 set/pair MRGS #5001
        DRGW/RGS 3’-7” freight car trucks, 1 set/pair
        Precision Scale Co. Brass freight car trucks, 1 set/
        pair Westside Model Co. Brass 3’-7” DRGW freight
        car trucks, 1 set/pair Grandt Line DRGW 3’-7”
        freight car trucks. $32.00 for the 4 sets/pair.

        8 sets/pair HOn3 Grandt Line Bettendorf freight
        car trucks. 54” W.B. $50.00 for the 8 sets/pair.

        If interested in any of the above items, please
        contact me off list.

        Thank you
        Duane

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
        www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      • gregsilva2000
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 23, 2011
          Good afternoon. I have compiled a list of items (HO/HOn3) which I have for sale. If you would like to obtain a copy of the list, please contact me off-list: runeighty at aol dot com. Thanks. Greg Silva.
        • Dan G
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 23, 2011
            Greg,

            Could you send me the list.

            Thank You
            Dan Geiger

            > Good afternoon. I have compiled a list of items (HO/HOn3) which I have
            > for sale.
          • ANDREW A GIRARD JR
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 24, 2011
              I would like a copy of the list please. THANKS!

              To: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
              From: dads@...
              Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:52:53 -0500
              Subject: Re: [HOn3] Items for Sale

              Greg,

              Could you send me the list.

              Thank You
              Dan Geiger

              > Good afternoon. I have compiled a list of items (HO/HOn3) which I have
              > for sale.

            • gregsilva2000
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 10 11:09 AM
                Good morning. I have a Blackstone economy door boxcar (3240, FG herald), an Alamosa Car Shops 04432 Water Service car (unbuilt kit), and a Campbell coaling station (unbuilt kit) for sale or trade. Please contact me off-list: runeighty at aol dot com, for more information. Thanks. Greg Silva.
              • gregsilva2000
                Message 7 of 11 , May 30, 2014

                  Good afternoon.  I have the following items, which I would like to sell as a single lot, available:  1 - Blackstone Economy door boxcar, #3240, Flying Grande, unused; 1 - Campbell coaling tower kit; 1 - RGM Derrick OP kit, bnib; 1 - RGM Derrick OP Idler flat kit, bnib.  $130 for the lot, I'll pay the shipping via priority mail to the lower 48.  Please, no paypal.  Please contact me off-list:  runeighty at aol dot com, if you are interested.  Thanks and have a good weekend.  Greg.