Re: [HOn3] Corrugated roofing/siding

  • Joel Brumm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      John,
      I left it to dry between both sheets of styrene
      overnight. Come morning, I'd take it out and leave it
      to fully dry or "cure" but it had enough memory of the
      shape at that point to keep the corrugated shape as it
      air dried. The Paper Creek stuff is very nice, I
      actually have an O scale sheet, and it looks pretty
      real; I would think in HO scale it would be almost
      impossible to notice whether or not there really
      is/was any actual surface texture. Lots of different
      arrangements of the sheets, too, on their printed
      pages, so as far as I can tell there are no
      duplicates. Top notch stuff.
      Joel

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail