Re: [HOn3] Looking for C&S Steam decals

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2004
      I don't know who you are - you didn't have the courtesy to sign your
      name. But, Microscale still lists C&S narrow gauge decals on their web
      site. C-D-S in Canada also makes beautiful C&S dry-transfers in HO scale.

      Jim Vail

    • dhelec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
        I know they're still listed in the catalog but try to find them. Everywhere
        you go they're listed as on order or back ordered. Dan.

      • Kjb80401@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
          In a message dated 7/5/04 8:47:40 AM Mountain Daylight Time, dhelec@...
          writes:

          << I know they're still listed in the catalog but try to find them.
          Everywhere you go they're listed as on order or back ordered. Dan. >>

          You might try emailing them for information:

          Microscale Industries: microscale@...

          www.microscale.com

          Keevan
        • duncan harvey
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
            I think Caboose Hobbies has the NG C&S steam loco decals in stock. At least
            they did a couple of weeks ago. Give them a try.

            Duncan
          • DHSmth@cs.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
              Caboose Hobbies online catalogue shows them as being on order.

              Don Smith
              Lakewood CO

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
                ><< I know they're still listed in the catalog but try to find them.
                >Everywhere you go they're listed as on order or back ordered. Dan. >>

                Caboose shows the C-D-S transfers in stock. A couple more good sources
                are Coronado Scale in Phoenix, and the Original Whistle Stop in
                Pasadena. Whistle Stop also owns Thinfilm Decals which has C&S decals -
                but I'm not sure if they are locomotive specific.

                Jim Vail
              • Jason Stephens
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
                  Jim,

                  Does Coronado Scale have a website?
                  Any luck on the detail photos of the Hi-Grade Sumpter?

                  Thanks,
                  Jason Stephens
                • peter mcgourty
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
                    NO they don't.

                    Pete

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
                      Jason Stephens wrote:

                      >Jim,
                      >
                      >Does Coronado Scale have a website?

                      No, but they have a phone (advertised in the Gazette), take credit
                      cards, and send stuff right away.

                      >Any luck on the detail photos of the Hi-Grade Sumpter?

                      Geez - guess I blew it - didn't remember you wanted more photos. What
                      details are you looking for?