Re; Loco Doc FED conversion kit

  • RoundBell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      About 9 days ago while in China I read a letter from you or Mr. Gilbert
      asking me some questions about the kit. The internet cafe I was using was closing
      so I tried to save it for answering when I got back.
      I can not now find it, could you please repost so I can answer.
      Wayne "LocoDoc" Weiss
    • Martin Rosenfeld
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        Here is one of the two e-mails I sent you recently:

        I hope you read this after your return from China and that you had a
        great trip! Getting back to a repower kit for a standard gauge FED: I am
        happy with the 2-4-0 that I repowered with your kit (after cutting away
        some of the top of the tender). I still have a FED 2-6-0 that I would
        like to repower. It has the same tender configuration as the first one.
        I would like to send it to you for development of a repower kit. I would
        pay you for the kit or whatever you think is fair. Please let me know.

        Martin Rosenfeld