Re: MACK RAILBUS HOn3

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Smith" <smiffy@o...> wrote:

      > Hey Micheal!......................Where have you put them? I just
      had a look
      > for them and it comes up Zilch! :-)
      >
      > Charlie.

      Just typed in mack railbus and up they both came at 7.30 E S T.

      They are item # 3167897161 and the other is 3167898838, if you want
      to search by item numbers or search by seller name of madmike3434.
      I also have the other style of mack railbus, more funky style, the
      earlier style of bus, but its sitting in New Hampshire with the
      hoboengineers consortium and i can never remember which it is Hon3
      or HO std............mike
    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
        I put a mack railbus by iron horse models / precision scale brass
        model # 15234 TYPE ACR, this has the single wheel per side in back
        model, for sale on ebay last night............mike