For Sale

  • Mark L. Evans
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 1, 2003
      I have a MINT Division Point K-27 for Sale.

      The locomotive is lettered for RGS #461 with the sunrise herald.

      A change in scales necessitates the sale. Contact me off list if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Mark L. Evans
      MEVans@...
    • James H. Mc Innis
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 29, 2004
        I have the following HOn3 items For Sale:

        1. Porter Mogal imported by Ken Kidder, custom painted engine
        black, has can motor. Price is $175.00 plus shipping and insurance.

        2. Precision Scale Brass 6500 Series Flat Car kit W/Bulkhead and
        trucks. Kit # 3700-1 Price is $ 27.00 plus shipping and insurance.

        3. Precision Scale plastic U.T.L.X. Frameless Tank Car kit
        w/plastic trucks. Kit # PK-604 Price is $21.00 plus shipping and
        insurance.

        4. Master Creations SP&M Ore Car kit # 401 less trucks and
        couplers. Price is $16.00 plus shipping and insurance.

        5. Westside Lumber Co. Caboose kit with trucks. Kit # 90-055 made
        by Wheel Works. Price is $18.00 plus shipping and insurance.

        Please contact me off-list if interested in any of the kits.

        Thank You
        Jim Mc Innis
        Tucson, Az.
      • Ron/Ronniemac
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 23, 2004
          Hi

          I have 10 New Shinohara nickel silver, duel Gauge HO/HOn3, Flex track for
          sale. $5.99 ea Plus actual cost of shipping.

          If you are interested please contact me off list ronniemac@...

          Thank you
          Ron
        • Jason Stephens
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 16, 2004
            Group,

            I have a HOn3 PFM k-28 that was redetailed that I would like to sell.
            I do not have a box for it though. It is unpainted but the wheels
            have paint on them. The wheels need to be stripped. Loco runs good
            and looks alot better with the new detail on it. All PSC parts.
            I would like to get 275.00 to 300.00 for it. Any takers? How about
            best offer? Please reply off list. Thanks!

            Jason
          • Ron/ronniemac
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 18, 2004
              I have the follow HOn3 items for sale. All prices are plus actual shipping cost from 43004. I accept Paypal and money orders. If interested, please contact me off list at ronniemac@... <mailto:ronniemac@...>

              D&RGW West Side Brass K-27 Nakamura Semitsu CO. LTD

              This beautiful brass K-27 is in excellent condition and it runs very well..................................$300.00

              HOn3 Dual gauge code 55 weathered nickel silver track. Four bundles of six 3' sections available.......................................................$29.99 each bundle.

              HOn3 code 55 nickel silver track...........3 bundles of six 3' sections available..........................$23.99 ea

              HOn3 code 55 weathered track. five sections of 3" track...........................................................$20.00

              HOn3 code 70 weathered nickel silver track. One bundle of six 3' sections...............................$23.99

              Thank You

              Ron

            • duane white
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 26, 2004
                I have the following items for sale, all are new in
                original boxes/packaging and unassembled. If
                interested in any items, please contact me off list.
                Thank You
                Duane White

                MDC HOn3 2-8-0 outside frame locomotive kit #474
                DRGW. This is the latest/last release from MDC. $80.00
                plus $5.00 postage.

                Rail Line HOn3 #130 DRGW boxcar kit 3000 series,
                $12.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Funaro & Camerlengo kit # 1001 DRGW/RGS short caboose
                resin kit, multi sides, $20.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Grandt Line HOn3 kit #5226, C&S boxcar, steel
                underframe, $20.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Grandt line HOn3 kit #5231, C&S/RGS Refrigerator car,
                steel underframe, $20.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Precision Scale HOn3 kit # PK-68 C&S 4 wheel caboose,
                $22.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Precision Scale Kit #PK-611 U.T.L.X. frameless tank
                car, $20.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                E&B Valley HOn3 kit #500, DRGW short caboose, $18.00
                plus $3.00 postage.

                Durango Press HOn3 kit # 90-055 Westside Lumber
                caboose, $20.00 plus $3.00 postage.

                Also have MDC HOn3 2-8-0 outside frame locomotive kit
                with frame/mechanisum built, runs smooth, remainder of
                kit unassembled.

                Several partially built HOn3 Labelle kits, Central
                Valley HOn3 trucks (new in plastic boxes) and Grandt
                Line HOn3 trucks (new in original packaging), Micro
                Engineering Flex track, and BK Enterprises turnouts.

                Please contact me off list if interested in any of the
                above listed items. Multiple purschses will be
                combined to save postage costs.

                Thank You
                Duane White

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • Alan Hartley
                Message 7 of 27 , May 3 5:46 PM
                  Hi Guys I have the following for sale doing a little spring cleaning
                  contact me off list at Mhart90@... if interested. Here goes!
                  Grandt Line Rio Grande 30' Flat Car Kit #5186........$15.00
                  Precision Scale D&RGW Short Caboose $15.00
                  Precision Scale D&RGW 34' Stock Car brass trucks...$20.00
                  Micro Engineering Hay and Grain Store Kit....$5.00
                  JL Innovative Design Suds Bucket Kit 361......$25.00
                  Micro Engineering Flex Track Brand new Code 70 $4.50 piece
                  Prices do not include shipping. Give me a email if interested.
                  Thanks Alan
                • Eric
                  Message 8 of 27 , Apr 2, 2007
                    Hello Everyone,
                    I have 2 items I would like to sell One is an HOn3 Durango press RGS
                    drag Flanger 01 kit. Asking 25.00 The other is a HOn3 Durango Press
                    D&RGW Hi Side Gon Kit. Asking 15.00 Reply off line to
                    CEC625@...
                    Thanks
                    Eric
                  • sanwon
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 3, 2008
                      Hi Gang - I have the following Blackstone freight cars for sale before they go on EBay:

                      - #B340103; D&RGW 30' Box Car #3066
                      - #B340105; D&RGW 30' Box Car #3194 (2)
                      - #B340203; D&RGW 30' Stock Car #5561

                      All are new in the original box as received from Blackstone (well, actually Caboose Hobbies).
                      Individually, they're $32 each plus $5 shipping or all 4 for $125 and I'll eat the shipping.
                      If you're interested or have any questions please contact me OFFLIST at sanwon at peoplepc.com
                      Thanks.

                      /dave

                      PeoplePC Online
                      A better way to Internet
                      http://www.peoplepc.com
                    • RowdyB333@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 3, 2008
                        Gentlemen, I need some EBT hoppers. I have RTR HOn3 to trade, and turnouts to trade. I need the hoppers RTR as well. I only need 3 or 4.?If they're built but no decals, that's OK too, but they need to be built otherwise. My layout is very small, so I don't need a large number. If you need turnouts, I bought more than I need, so perhaps an amicable trade can be worked out.

                        Contact me at rowdyb333 at aol dot com

                        Message 11 of 27 , Mar 26, 2008
                          Hi Gang - I have a Master Creations (BTS) Hyde Pulp Mill (#95-L) that's just too big for my new layout and must go. Kit is unopened and still in its original plastic wrap. Builds into a 10-building complex using the laser-cut basswood, plywood, cardstock, and self-adhesive shingles MC pioneered. Contains 120 brass and white-metal castings and includes room-sensitive lighting (NOT sound). Footprint of the prototype model shown on the box is listed as 16" X 26", but could vary depending on the layout. There's about 4 pounds of kit here and the price is $225 - I'll eat the shipping. Please contact me OFFLIST at sanwon at peoplepc.com if interested.

                          Alex

                          PeoplePC Online
                          A better way to Internet
                          http://www.peoplepc.com
                        • train Man
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 7, 2009
                            I just found a Rollins Railroad Designs Class A Climax Kit with all
                            parts still in Box never taken out of mailing box from when i got it 6
                            of 07 paid 135.00 for it will take $75.00 plus 10 shipping. if
                            interested please email me it has a N scale SW8 for the power.

                            I also have a set of Northwest Short line flea moror with extra wheels
                            and Gearbox will take $50 for it plus $10 shipping. still in the box
                            they came in from NWSL.

                            if you are interested in both i will take 125.00 free shipping.

                            Paul Johnson
                          • train Man
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 8, 2009
                              BOTH SOLD

                              --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "train Man" <traintrader@...> wrote:

                              > I just found a Rollins Railroad Designs Class A Climax Kit with all
                              > parts still in Box never taken out of mailing box from when i got it 6
                              > of 07 paid 135.00 for it will take $75.00 plus 10 shipping. if
                              > interested please email me it has a N scale SW8 for the power.
                              >
                              > I also have a set of Northwest Short line flea moror with extra wheels
                              > and Gearbox will take $50 for it plus $10 shipping. still in the box
                              > they came in from NWSL.
                              >
                              > if you are interested in both i will take 125.00 free shipping.
                              >
                              > Paul Johnson

                            • amwing1
                              Message 14 of 27 , May 16 7:22 AM
                                Hi all
                                I've posted some of my Hon3 items on E-Bay that I'm selling. Check them out at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjmiller2600QQhtZ-1
                                Thanks for looking.
                                John
                              • Rob
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jul 2, 2012
                                  Due to some finacial hardships I am forced to sell the remainder of my HOn3 kits and equipment. Please contact me offline at robert.krome@... for a list. Thanks, Rob><>
                                • Rob
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jul 23, 2012
                                    I still have many of these items left and will reduce the prices by 20% off the price on the list. The turnouts are sold. Thanks, Rob><>

                                    --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <ngmrr@...> wrote:

                                    > Due to some finacial hardships I am forced to sell the remainder of my HOn3 kits and equipment. Please contact me offline at robert.krome@... for a list. Thanks, Rob><>

                                  • fvoelcker
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Sep 13, 2012
                                      I found anothr narrow gauge loco in my "stash". It's a SP Narrow Gauge 2-8-0 #1 by Westside Models. Please contact me off list at "fred.voelcker@... with your offer??

                                      Thanks,

                                      Phread
                                    • Rob
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Dec 10, 2012
                                        Still trying to liquidate some of my HOn3 stuff due to financial reasons. I have 6 sections of ME code 55 flex track unweathered for $25 postpaid and 2 Litco code 55 stub wyes and a Litco code 55 RH stub turnout $15 each postpaid. I have some other items and will send a list on request to robert.krome@.... Thanks, Rob><>.
                                      • Rob
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Dec 13, 2012
                                          Due to financial reasons I have to thin out my HOn3 stuff. I have
                                          Rio Grande Models Westside tank car #2 $8.00
                                          Rio Grande Models WSLCo 24' flat car kits, 2 cars per kit (2 kits): $12 each. for sale. Please contact me at robert.krome@... if interested. Thanks, Rob><>
                                        • fvoelcker
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jan 2, 2013
                                            I have an unpainted HOn3 EBT M-1 Gas Electric for sale, best offer over $500. These are very difficult to find, painted or unpainted. If interested, please contact me off list at:

                                            fred.voelcker@...

                                            Happy New Year!

                                            Fred "Phread" Voelcker
                                          • fvoelcker
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jan 2, 2013
                                              I have an unpainted HOn3 EBT 2-6-2 #11 for sale, best offer over $400. These are very difficult to find, painted or unpainted. If interested, please contact me off list at:

                                              fred.voelcker@...

                                              Happy New Year!

                                              Fred "Phread" Voelcker
                                            • fvoelcker
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jan 6, 2013
                                                I have an unpainted Hallmark HOn3 EBT M-1 Gas Electric for sale, best offer. Also have unpainted Hallmark HOn3 2-6-2 #11 up for grabs, best offer? These are both very difficult to find, painted or unpainted. If interested, please contact me off list at:

                                                fred.voelcker@...

                                                Happy New Year!

                                                Fred "Phread" Voelcker
                                              • dankempf4010
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Apr 10, 2013
                                                  I am disposing of a collection of books, Gazettes, Slim Gauge News and Finelines. If you are interested, please contact me off line and I will forward you the list

                                                  Regards

                                                  Dan Kempf
                                                • fvoelcker
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , May 28 8:43 PM
                                                    I have the following Precision Scale Items For Sale, prices indicated:

                                                    Brass Unpainted TR Rio Grande Western Caboose #0401 - $55
                                                    Brass Unpainted RTR Mack Type AB Railbus - $280

                                                    I also have the following HO Vintage Vehicle kits, prices indicated:

                                                    Jordan Miniatures:
                                                    1928 Ford Model A Pickup Truck - $5
                                                    1923 Mack Hi-Lift Dump Truck - $5
                                                    1923 Ford Mode; T Stake Truck - $5