k-27 compounds

  • snookdust@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:52 PM
      Thank all of you for the wealth of information. There are many on this list
      who are truly experts (railroads and model railroads) and it's a pleasure
      reading the replies.As usual my main man John Stutz comes through and thanks to you
      esp. John.I do have the Soundtraxx decoder programmed with an offbeat exhaust
      tho' like an offbeat 4 cyl. engine and it gives a certain atmosphere to the
      room.Tho' it may be wrong there are only us few that know it's
      wrong--right?-----Bob Veefkind-----btw Gary Kohler said my hon3 SG&N # 34 will be in the Oct.
      issue of the Light Iron Digest----right Gary?