Re: DCC

  • richcee
    Message 1 of 56 , May 31, 1999
      Rick,
      I just happen to work for Motorola where the phones are built so I know
      that some models have these jacks. Unfortunetly they can't let me have any
      even for my own use. I go to auctions alot and have seen old phones go for a
      dollar apiece with no takers. Some cordless models might also have them
      though.
      Rich C

      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 4, 2012
        Hello All
        I have just upgraded my Zimo DCC. I did not think it was possible to get all the available functions for the Blackstone loco's, but a very good friend who is something of an expert got me the necessary EPROM's which has brought it up to the latest standard. As I consider Zimo to be the best DCC on the market (personal opinion) I was loathe not to use but I needed the function control that the Zimo did not have before the upgrade. So I bought an NCE power cab with a smart booster. So now the Zimo is up and running again the NCE is surplus to requirements. It is a really good set up but I prefer the Zimo. So if anyone wants a hardly used NCE power cab and booster it is for sale, Not had much use and is in all its original boxes and is as new. It will be going on eBay unless anyone on the list needs one, I would like £200 for the lot. Contact me off list if interested.
        Regards to all Bob.