Yahoo test ... my turn to be bounced! (NM)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
        Fiesta Texas has a mile of 36" gauge track and 2 steam outline diesel
        hydraulic locos pulling passenger trains in this $34 a day 6 Flags amusement
        park. Loco Doc
        <<
        Looks like I'm San Antonio bound, too, but only for a few days. Is there
        anything NG in San Antonio that could occupy a person on Sunday afternoon,
        March 9?