Re: [HOn3] San Antonio Bound

  • HOn3MRR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi Paul.......

      He took the words right out of my mouth!

      Bill Martin
      San Antonio, Texas
      Presque Isle Northern RR
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
          Fiesta Texas has a mile of 36" gauge track and 2 steam outline diesel
          hydraulic locos pulling passenger trains in this $34 a day 6 Flags amusement
          park. Loco Doc
          <<
          Looks like I'm San Antonio bound, too, but only for a few days. Is there
          anything NG in San Antonio that could occupy a person on Sunday afternoon,
          March 9?