Re: [HOn3] DRGW #375

  • mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Vance Bass is building a live steam C-25 and has drawings of his project
      at:

      http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/steam/c25/c25.htm

    • w2gwy <rejenkins@adelphia.net>
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
        I'll second that. I, too, would love to have a listing of your
        additions (and changes), Norm. The photos on the Railway Engineering
        website of your efforts on #375 are what I would like to achieve!

        Dick

        --- In HOn3@yahoogroups.com, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@y...> wrote:

        > Norman,
        > Any chance of posting the list to the files area so we all can
        benefit from your experience? I'm doing about the same thing, and
        would love any ideas.
        > TIA,
        > Mike Conder
        > Norman Suydam <nsuydam@f...> wrote:Just saw this and Yes Mike I do
        have a more detailed list of parts for a C-25 as well as a list of
        parts to make a pseudo C-21. I'll have to dig them up but I believe
        I have electronically some where and I'll e-mail them to you.