Re: [HOn3] DRGW #375

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2003
      Norman,
      Any chance of posting the list to the files area so we all can benefit from your experience? I'm doing about the same thing, and would love any ideas.
      TIA,
      Mike Conder
      Norman Suydam <nsuydam@...> wrote:Just saw this and Yes Mike I do have a more detailed list of parts for a C-25 as well as a list of parts to make a pseudo C-21. I'll have to dig them up but I believe I have electronically some where and I'll e-mail them to you.

    • mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
        Vance Bass is building a live steam C-25 and has drawings of his project
        at:

        http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/steam/c25/c25.htm

      • w2gwy <rejenkins@adelphia.net>
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
          I'll second that. I, too, would love to have a listing of your
          additions (and changes), Norm. The photos on the Railway Engineering
          website of your efforts on #375 are what I would like to achieve!

          Dick