HOn3 gear

  • smileysteam
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi,
      Would like to contact waltjw2002 if you are out there.
      Cheers :-)
      Ron
    • communityplan Wendolowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Smilysteam

        This is my buusiness e-mail so you can contact me anytime. If you are interested in the equipment, let me know. You're the first person to contact me and I am willing to hold the equipment for a few days to let you decide .

        Walt

        Would like to contact waltjw2002 if you are out there.
        Cheers :-)
        Ron

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        HOn3 list web pages are: