Roundbell site

  • loco9684us
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Anybody know why the Roundbell site is down?

      Couldn't hit it this afternoon.

      I tried www.roundbell.com.

      JIM
    • rick c shoup
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        Wayne has bought a defunct Hobby Shop and is quite busy inventorying etc.
        "Up to his ears etc"

        Regards, Rick Shoup
      • Jim Weinschenker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
          Loco Doc wrote:

          My service provider was changing computers and told me the site would be
          down
          for 10 days. More than 10 days have passed and it still isn't up, I will
          inquire.
          **

          Thanks for the update...I'll keep trying the site periodically.

          Jim Weinschenker
          775 Race Street
          Waynesburg, PA 15370
          www.narrowtracks.com/wwrr/index.htm