Re: Joe's cars (soon we hope!)

  • hobosteve
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
      > BTW, where is this monster HOn3 layout? Doesn't sound like it's in
      > Oklahoma ....
      >
      > Mike Conder

      Mike,
      large things are always in Texas, don't ya kow that LOL ?.

      Steffen
    • Fred Voelcker
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
        "Mike,
        large things are always in Texas, don't ya kow that LOL ?."

        Yep,...particularly egos <grin>!!

        Phread
      • Clark Womack
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
          Phread,
          I didn't know you lived in Texas.
          Clark

          At 07:23 AM 3/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
          >"Mike,
          >large things are always in Texas, don't ya kow that LOL ?."
          >
          >Yep,...particularly egos <grin>!!
          >
          >Phread
          >

          >HOn3 list web pages are:
          >http://www.railway-eng.com/hon3/

        • rick c shoup
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
            He doesn't. He lives outside of Baltimore MD.
            Fred Voelker

            Regards, Rick Shoup

          • HOn3MRR@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
              fred1945@... writes:

              << Yep,...particularly egos <grin>!!

              Phread >>

              Amongst other things! It's like a whole other country here!

              Bill Martin
              San Antonio, TX