RE: [HOn3] 125 ft.

  • Ric Case
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2001
      Ron: THe room is 36*33 with a leg 12* 20 There is another part of the
      basement that is around 15*15 wwhich already on the drawing board for
      future exxpansion. The layout is designed to represent the EBT from one end
      to the other .I have 4mi. of rail on the right of way. Mine is the whole
      basement. Ric

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2002
        Ric Case wrote:

        > Ann: Depending on the amount of curve towards the facia the average is
        > around 85-90%.THis will also depend on whether it is an inside or outside
        > curve. On my layout I am running about 95% of the total running length of
        > thet facia board.

        Hey, that's interesting. Mine I know will be more than 100%. My RR is U shaped.
        That of course assumes that I put a straight fascia on. the actual fascia board
        will probably have some 'wiggles'.