Sacramento Model RR Club Open House

  • Ken martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      The Sacramento Model railroad Club will have their open house this weekend
      Sat. and Sun. from 12 noon to 5 pm. We will then repeat it on Nov. 17 & 18
      also from 12 to 5 pm.

      We have two layouts (HO and HOn3) in an old store. This is the "final run" for
      the broad guage as it will will be torn out and a new layout built. The narrow
      gauge layout is not being torn out, just the usual rework.

      The club is at 1990 Grand Ave. Take Winters offramp from I-80.

      Hope to see anyone in the area.

      Ken Martin