Re: [HOn3] NEED HELP

  • Al Sandrini
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2001
      Oops!

      Ken Lunders wrote:

      > Al,
      >
      > We're going to be setting up in the Wasatch Room where some of
      > the dealers are also going to be. On the other hand, if we have
      > trouble finding you, we'll know where to look!
      >
      > Best Regards,
      >
      > -Ken-
      >
      > > Kurt,
      > >
      > > I will be there set up in the contest room with the HOn30 layout guys.
      > >
      > > See you there,
      > >
      > > Al
      >

      > HOn3 list web pages are:
      > http://www.railway-eng.com/hon3/
      > http://www.egroups.com/archive/Hon3/
      > http://www.egroups.com/files/HOn3/

    • Jerry Clark
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2001
        Al:

        The HOn30 group will be on the same floor, but in a different area than
        the contest rooms. Based on space and security concerns, only contest
        entries will be in the contest rooms.

        Just ask the Committee members at Registration where the HOn30 group is
        assigned. They'll steer you straight.

        Jerry Clark
        Contest Co-Chairman