Re: [HOn3] pelicans

  • eabracher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
      You might try looking for a charm bracelet one. Then you can have them cast
      in white metal. Same for any other birds.

      eric bracher
    • Anne Ogborn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        I believe Langeley Miniatures(UK manufacturer) makes Flamingoes.
        A bit of putty might modify them.

        set Z06 Flamingoes, owls,vultures & penguins

        As it turns out, I believe I'm part of a consortium splitting a set of
        these. I'll ensure that I end up with the Flamingoes from it, as I
        believe the set is being ordered to get the vultures and penguins.

        --
        Anne Ogborn

        Need motors? HOn30? Try Annie's Depot -
        http://www.idiom.com/~anniepoo/depot/index.html