RPO interiors.

  • szczowicz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
      Can anyone suggest what colour, the wall, racks and tables inside
      D&RGW RPO's might have been. Was it a light green line that used in a
      caboose (I'm thinking of the colour adverts by PSC in the Gazette
      here). Is there also a ready mixed paint that is a close match.
      I've just finised a couple of these cars, one short and one long. the
      short was an old E&B kit and the other was scratch built using Grandt
      line bits and pieces.. I have to say that I used an NW&SL Duplicutter
      for the first time and found it a fantastically useful device.
      Mark Kasprowicz.
    • rick c shoup
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2001
        Floquil Jade Green is close for the interior color.
        Regards Rick Shoup